1. Are you married, do you have a bf, or are you flying free as a single lady/man?
Married to a wonderful man named Mark.
2. Where did you grow up?
All over the place. I was an army brat. I call southwest Virginia home though.
3. Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and what is his/her name?
Yes. Bailey the Superdog!
4. What is a favorite tv show you are embarrassed to admit to watching?
The Housewives of _____________ (all of them). I know, I know...but it makes me feel like my life is sooooo drama free!
5. Are you a saver or a spender?
I'm a spender, but I'm also a bargain shopper!
6. What is your favorite children's book?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory...always has been, always will be! :)
7. Were you the class clown, teacher's pet, or neither?
I was never the teacher's pet. I talked too much. So I'd pick somewhere between class clown and neither.
8. Who is your favorite athletic team?
Virginia Tech Football...Let's Go Hokies!!!
9. Where did you go on your last REALLY fun vacation?
Key West last summer with three of my besties!!
10. Who is your favorite actor? Actress?
Actor-Justin Timberlake (lol...he and I have been in love for years) Actress-Julia Roberts
11. Tell about the last time you cried because you were happy.
The day we did the writing test and the prompt was an easy one. I was sooooo stressed because it was my first time testing writing....such relief!
12. What is your favorite season?
Fall-I love football season, fall wine festivals, pumpkins, decorating for Halloween, apples, cider, pumpkin lattes, and the leaves!
13. What is your biggest regret?
That I didn't start taking care of my body years ago! Oh, and that I didn't start a 403B when I first started teaching. ***Take note all of you spring chickens!
14. What food do you just NOT like at all?
Brussel sprouts....I used to get in trouble with brussel sprouts when I was young. One time I fed them to the dog under the table and he threw up. The second time I put them in a napkin and took them to the bathroom to flush them and the toilet overflowed. Brussel sprouts and I DO NOT get along.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST FOR MY TEACHER BLOG....
15. Who was your most memorable teacher, and why?
Mine was my fifth grade teacher, Miss Thomas. She taught me how to read well. She was kind and I remember quite a few games, contests, and books that she read to us. I just loved her.