Pinterest Party

Roast beef roll ups
ELMO!!!
Cheeseburger Dip
Buffalo Chicken Bites
Mexican Pasta
Edamame Salad


I love you because



OMG!  What fun!?!?!  I copied the idea from a friend, and what a fantastic idea it was!  You get together with a group of people, bring a food item, drink (alcoholic or non), and a craft to share...of course everything brought was Pinterest inspired! We all had enough supplies for at least three people to complete our craft.  Did I tell you how great this event was? lol  We started at 6PM and I didn't get home last night until almost midnight. Ten years ago, would I have been caught doing this on a Friday night?  Heck no!  Oh, but times have changed. Surrounding are some of the pictures of items we crafted, ate, and drank. (mine were the strawberry mojito, the heart shadow box, and the Mexican pasta) If you are interested in any of these items, you can find them on My Pinterst Boards.

TIffany making a scarf from old tshirts                     3D heart shadow box for one of my faves!
The day we get back from Spring Break, we're heading to our principal to see if we can do a Teacher Pinterest Party for PD.   We're thinking a K-2 party and a 3-5 party.  The teachers will find an idea on Pinterest and tweak it for their own classroom, then makes copies to share.  I can't wait! 


  
Chicks with another heart shadow box design in the background, SMORES!, and glitter keys
Peach Sangria

Pizza Roll Ups
Strawberry Mojito










No comments

Post a Comment