Who Needs Markerboards?

Write right on the table.
Use a clorox wipe to clean it all up.
Why worry about passing out those heavy marker boards when you can just write straight on the desk/table/window/floor?  Try it!  It's easy.   Make sure you are using dry erase markers.  Erase with old socks, tissues, dryer sheets, paper towels, etc.  Then when you're finished working, clean with a clorox wipe.  All done!  Back to normal:  so fresh and so clean!  :)
**If your floor has a wax finish you may not want to try that...custodians may get very angry and you ALWAYS want them to be on your side!

All clean...just like new! 
Mark on.

9 comments

  1. My CLASS loves this! I swear math has become fantastic because I let them do the work on their desk!
    I'm your newest follower! teachingfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the bloggy love!! I'm a new follower after reading Miss T's shout out. So glad too because I cannot wait to see if my prac class's desk will wipe off writing.

    Awesome idea xx
    Daydreams of a Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you from Miss T's site. Love all the ideas you are sharing!

    Mrs Poland
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do this too!!!! My kids think that it is "sneaky" because you aren't supposed to write on the furniture! ;)
    And the best part is that they love to clean it up!! Free markerboards and free labor!!! What could be better?!?!? LOL

    PS-love your blog! I'm a new follower!
    go check mine out @ http://mrshsresourceroom.blogspot.com
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome an easy idea! I am your newest follower. Hope you will stop by my blog.

    Ericashep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG(oodness)!!! This 3rd grade teacher is using tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not a teacher but my 2nd grader will love this!

    ReplyDelete